1. Wash your asparagus spears with "Veggie Wash" and pat dry.
2. Mist with PAM Olive Oil or drizzle with your favorite Extra Virgin Cold Pressed OO.1. Wash your asparagus with 'Veggie Wash' and pat dry.
3. Sprinkle your favorite spices on top! Try my favorite, Turmeric, Garlic and Spicy Mrs. Dash salt-free seasoning.
4. Toss the spears together until completely coated.
5. Broil on 500 degrees until top side begins to turn bubbly and golden.... Then turn them over! Finish up side two and allow to cool before handling.