I stand by my belief that Tequila is a Health Food... PREACH.
Here's a jazzy Fri-Yay cocktail to refresh you from the week.
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 tsp Grated Ginger
- 1/2 cup Raspberries
- 1 small jalapeño, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup lightly packed mint
- One 750-milliliter bottle silver tequila
- 2 cups fresh lime juice
- 1 cup light agave nectar
- Ginger and Habanero flavored sea salt
- In a punch bowl, muddle the cucumber with the jalapeño, ginger, raspberries and mint. Add the tequila, lime juice, agave and stir well. Refrigerate until well chilled, about 1 hour.
- Using a fine-mesh sieve, remove and discard the solids.
- Rim a glass with a mixture of habanero and ginger flavored sea salt by dipping the glass in lime juice, letting it dry slightly then rolling it in the salt mixture.
- Fill the glass with ice and pour in the punch! Garnish with a mint leaf and lime wedge.